Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Welcome to Scouting

Welcome to my blog!  I have been involved with Cub Scouting for two years and have been having so much fun!  I started out as an Assistant Den Leader and this year I took over as Den Leader of my son's den.  I love searching for new ideas to focus our meetings around.  When I find a great idea, I don't want to keep it all to myself.  I want to share it so others can benefit!  Hence, the creation of this blog!

Our den is currently in the middle of its Wolf Year. So, many of the ideas I share will focus around the Wolf Year.  I hope to touch back upon our Tiger Year and look forward to the up and coming years in Cub Scouts.  I hope you will consider following my blog to help your den collect fresh ideas for approaching the Cub Scout program!

No comments:

Post a Comment